Self-Love is Important
Challenge yourself to love you even more!
Can you commit to doing this for you?
Based on positive psychology and positive self-talk, these 8 exercises will help you every day.
Here are the tasks:
- Pick a motivational phrase to say to yourself when you wake and repeat it throughout your day.
Remember positive thoughts attract positive results. Pick a mantra that makes you feel strong and confident.
- Smile! Smile at yourself in the mirror. Go ahead. Wink at yourself.
Smile! Smile at others. Your smile can change you and your smile has the power to change the world.
- Be proud of yourself. Carry that pride with you.
- Do something that makes you happy! Read a book, see a movie, take a walk, visit a friend, find that happiness and do it.
- Complement yourself! Pat yourself on the back.
- Complement others! Giving others credit will benefit them and you.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Journal daily – Write something nice about yourself every day.
8 tasks that vary on the difficulty, but they all work together to help you love yourself every day! Self-love is a way to improve wellness.