If you love the idea of dessert for breakfast, this recipe is for you. It totally tastes like a treat!
You can experiment with protein powders to find one you like. My favorite is Shakeology because it is so much more than just a protein powder–it’s a superfoods wonder that packs a nutritional punch like no other!
- 1 frozen banana (if not frozen, add ice)
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 2 heaping tbsp hemp seeds
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup sugar-free pomegranate juice (can sub with almond milk)
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (optional, but is more filling when added)
- 1-2 tbsp granola (optional)
Combine all the ingredients except granola in a high-speed blender and blend until it reaches desired consistency.
Place in a sundae glass and top with granola and/or extra fruit for a yummy crunch.