Garlicky Bok Choy
I’m trying to venture beyond the usual veggies that I normally buy. This was a big hit and super easy and quick to make.
- ½ cup organic vegetable broth
- 2 tsp. cornstarch or arrowroot
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil (or other high heat oil)
- 2 cloves garlic (or more if you're a garlic lover like me)
- 2 lbs. bok choy
- Salt Freshly ground pepper
Whisk the stock with the cornstarch in a bowl.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the garlic and cook over high heat until fragrant (about 20 seconds) being careful not to burn the garlic.
Add the bok choy and stir-fry until the leaves start to wilt (about 2 minutes).
Add the stock and cook, stirring, until slightly thickened (about 30 seconds).
Remove from heat and season the bok choy with salt and pepper. ENJOY!