Assorted Roasted Vegetables
Roasting vegetables truly is THE best way to bring out their flavors. Plus, you can change up the seasonings you use and completely change the flavor of your end product. Feeling like you want some spice? Add red pepper pepper flakes. Want that delicious smoky flavor? Smoked paprika works nicely for that! Don’t be afraid to experiment with your seasonings!
- 1 bunch Asparagus, ends cut off, chopped into 2-3 inch pieces
- 1 Red Onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 8 oz. Mushrooms (any kind), quartered or halved*
- 1 medium eggplant, chopped into cubes
- 1/2 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper, to taste (use salt sparingly as the steak seasoning will have some)
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning (your favorite brand)
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix all of the vegetables in a large bowl.
Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt, pepper, and steak seasonings.
Gently toss to coat all of the veggies.
Spread veggies out on two baking sheets.
Roast for 20 minutes, shaking the pans 2x while roasting. If needed, roast for an additional 5-10 minutes.
*Or if you’re like me, omit the mushrooms altogether. I’m just not a fan of this fungus! ?